Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Persuasive Speech Ideas

Persuasive Speech

 Specific Purpose: To persuade the audience that standardized testing not beneficial to students and to their education.
Main Ideas:
1. Teachers must focus on teaching the required material instead of teaching critical and creative thinking.
2. Standardized tests like the ACT and OGT do not always accurately determine ability.
3. Standardized testing and the teaching that results does not motivate or inspire students.

I am assuming by arguments you meant main ideas, but I think these are arguements that will appeal to the different ethos, pathos, logos.

1 comment:

  1. Ironically, as I am reading this I am e-mailing you about your topic and outline. So I'm good with this topic (as you already know). Thanks for getting it posted though:)

    ReplyDelete